- Does every job seeker need professional resume-writing services?
- Professional writers keep in regular touch with the recruitment firms to assess the latest advancements in resume writing. They also choose the right keywords to make your resume to more likely pass through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Needless to say that anyone can write their own resume using all the information freely available online; but is it worth the risk? We ensure a well-written resume to get optimum results.
- What is the maximum time you require to share the perfect resume?
- The standard TAT for all the services is 6 working days. However, if you avail express service, you will receive the first draft in 2 working days and for super-express service, a draft is shared in 24 working hours.
- Where can I view samples of your resume?
- The samples are available to view. Click here
- Is there any limit to which we can get the corrections / updations done?
- Yes, once you receive the 1st draft of the resume, you can get the iterations done for 1 month including Saturdays and Sundays.
- What are the various means to communicate with the writer?
- You can contact the writer anytime between 10 to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday) to discuss about your service. You can also communicate through mails which will be addressed within 24 working hours.
Way2writers.com is a resume development company that helps jobseekers prepare resumes and make an impact on prospective employers. We are neither a recruitment firm nor do we act as labour consultants to, or employment partners of, any employer. The usage of our site is bound by a set of terms & conditions that the jobseekers must agree & adhere to. This is a legally binding agreement. One of the primary objectives of these Terms & Conditions is to discourage and prevent misuse & fraud.
- You'll honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your basic payment information (This includes your name, address, payment mode, date of order, IP address, etc.). Also, there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
- If you purchase any of our paid Services (“Premium Services”), you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes.
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We do not store your billing information (e.g. credit card details or any banking passwords)
- There may be applicable taxes attached to your purchase and you agree to bear the same.
- Way2writers.com does not post any job-offers and does not send any such emails to collect personal information and/or money in promise of any job. Our services are well defined and restricted to resume development.
- Way2writers.com does not promise any jobs or interview calls to the end user after taking its services. The services provided by Way2writers.com are best in class but the end user needs to understand that there is a large skilled population out there and a comparatively lesser number of qualified jobs open in the market and hence guaranteeing a job is not possible.
- Way2writers.com wants jobseekers to be extremely vigilant regarding any false promise by anyone pretending to be us and in the event of any such observation you should notify us immediately. Our resume writers will contact you for matters related to your resume only. If anyone seeks non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email do not respond to such requests. Kindly call us or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you get your resume designed and not satisfied with it, then complete refund /refund may not be possible. Basically, full refund is provided when your subscription was not utilized at all. In rest of the cases, way2writers.com will deduct the amount based on the duration for which services were utilized.
Refund Policy & Money Back Guarantee
- You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
- You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that the information you provide will be truthful.
- By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services, you agree that way2writers.com can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
- We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion.
- Way2writers.com is not a storage service. You agree that we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content or information that you or others provide, except to the extent required by applicable law.
- When you see or use others' content and information posted on our website, it's at your own risk.
- You agree that we are not responsible for third parties' (including other Members') content or information or for any damages as result of your use of or reliance on it.
Rights & Content Ownership
- You understand that Way2writers.com has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Sites and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Sites, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Way2writers.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Sites you acknowledge and agree that Way2writers.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites.
- Way2writers.com shall have access to your job related documents. The documents shall be retained in our databases post the delivery of services, but will not be shared by a third party without your consent, unless the Law or Government requires so. You agree to indemnify way2writers.com in the event the documents are leaked through an internet breach of security.
- You're okay with us using our websites, mobile apps, and email to provide you with important notices. This Agreement applies to mobile applications as well. Also, you agree certain additional information can be shared with us.
- If the contact information you provide isn't up to date, you may miss out on these notices.
- You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.