Frequently Asked Questions
- Does every job seeker need professional resume-writing services?
- Professional writers keep in regular touch with the recruitment firms to assess the latest
advancements in resume writing. They also choose the right keywords to make your resume
to more likely pass through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Needless to say that
anyone can write their own resume using all the information freely available online; but is it
worth the risk? We ensure a well-written resume to get optimum results.
- What is the maximum time you require to share the perfect resume?
- The standard TAT for all the services is 6 working days. However, if you avail express service, you will receive the first draft in 2 working days and for super-express service, a draft is shared in 24 working hours.
- Where can I view samples of your resume?
- The samples are available to view. Click here
- Is there any limit to which we can get the corrections / updations done?
- Yes, once you receive the 1st draft of the resume, you can get the iterations done for 1 month
including Saturdays and Sundays.
- What are the various means to communicate with the writer?
- You can contact the writer anytime between 10 to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday) to discuss about
your service. You can also communicate through mails which will be addressed within 24
- Professional Writers
- We have an enlightened team of experts who carry functional area knowledge in your domains.
- On-time Delivery
- We guarantee 100% on-time delivery of our services within the agreed timeline.
- Active Customer Support
- We ensure that you get a resolution within 24 working hours of receiving your query.
- Direct Contact with your writer
- We ensure that you can connect with the writer easily at your own ease.